Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cooking Challenge?



I love to cook and I try to make a homemade dinner every night, but I'm always trying to learn more.  Recently I saw the move Julie & Julia again and that got me thinking.  Could I be like Julie Powell and cook all the recipes in a cook book?  Most importantly is could I MASTER the recipes and even make them my own?



I don't know if I could Mater to Art of French Cooking like Julia Child did and Julie attempted, but I would like to have a cooking challenge that I could attempt.

I'm asking you, all my followers (I hope I have some!) if you could help me out with my predicament.  Do you know of a great cookbook that is just begging to be put to the test?  Have you don't anything like this yourselves?

I would love to hear from you!

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment