Friday, December 14, 2012

VoxBox 2012



I told ya'll about my fun adventure into influenster and getting great products to review and share with you.  Well, a week ago I received my first box.  I was eager to rip it open and find what cool stuff I got to try out.  The box included: Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape Chocolate Bar, Bath and Body Works Forever Red Perfume, Gillette Venus razor with a replacement blade with Olay in it, also there were 2 pens from Pilot called Frixion.

Now that I have had time to try everything, here is my review for you! If there is something that you like, just click on the products name to be taken to the website where you can purchase it.





Of course, if you give me chocolate it's going to be the first thing I eat.
I love the combination of sweet and salty and with this chocolate you get bursts of the salty as you bite into a crystal.  The crunch of the almonds is also a nice balance to the creaminess of the chocolate.  I'm not a big fan of milk chocolate, so this was one downside for me.  I wish this was in dark chocolate for it would be one of my new favorites.  Price: $4.35 







I've been looking for a new signature scent, and I'm not quite sure I've found it with Forever Red, but I'm giving it a go.  When it comes to fragrances, I don't like anything too fruity.  This scent is a little fruity, but there are nice woody under tones that seems to balance it out so it's not too overwhelming.  
I first tried the fragrance as I usually do, by spraying it onto my hairbrush and brushing through my hair.  This usually works nicely with most perfumes, but it didn't seem to last that long when I did it this way.  I next sprayed it on my wrists and neck.  At first it didn't last long either, but now that I'm on day 7, it seems as if my body has excepted it and it's lasted me all day.  I'm still liking the scent and haven't given up on it yet... good sign! Price: $15.00-$44.40

Frixion by Pilot
Do you remember the days when the first erasable pen came out?  I was so excited that I could now write in pen (especially in math) and when I messed up, which was often, I could just erase and start over.  Well, that thought was short lived with the first mistake.  The original never completely disappeared and then when you tried to write over it, it didn't work very well.  Well, Pilot has redone the erasable pen and perfected it.  The ink glides onto the paper and comes off just as easy!  I find myself trying to find something to write just so I can use it.  Chase uses pens more than I do, so I've handed him the pens and said have fun!  I think these will be my new go to pens around the house. Price: $2.68-$21.04










Gillette Venus Razor and Refills
I was so excited to get this in my pack.  I was needing a new razor anyways and this was great!!  There was two different refills that came with the one handle, an Embrace and a Venus and Olay.  I was at first confused because I thought that I was missing a handle for the other refill.  Did you know that all of the Venus refills will fit on the same handle?  I didn't either, but they do!  I snapped on the Olay refill and got to shaving my hairy legs (I told you I needed a new razor).  My legs were super silky smooth and felt great!  After having it for a little over a week(I have to shave every day), the moisture strip is almost completely gone... bummer!!  The Embrace refill cuts just as close, but without the moisture strip.  I think that when I buy some new refills, yes I will be buying them again, I will save the Olay ones for special occasions because they just don't last as long.

Well, that is the box for you!!  I hope this helps you decide on weather to buy these products or not.

If you are interested in getting free products like this, head on over to Infuenster.

Hope you all have a great holiday and remember to hold your little ones close!

❤Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment